- .22 Conversion Kits
- A.R.M.S. Products
- AR-15 Back Up Iron Sights
- AR-15 Barrels
- AR-15 Barrel Parts
- AR-15 Stocks & Stock Parts
- AR-15 Custom Uppers (PKF Built)
- AR-15 Factory Built OEM Uppers
- AR-15 Handguards & Rail Covers
- AR-15 Keymod Accessories
- AR-15 Lower Parts & Triggers
- AR-15 Lower Receivers
- AR-15 Pistol Grips
- AR-15 Upper Receivers & Parts
- AR-15 Vertical Grips & Rails
- Bipods & Adapters
- Cleaning Supplies
- GG&G Tactical Products
- Gift Certificates
- KNS Precision Products
- Magazine Accessories
- Miscellaneous Products
- Optics & Scopes
- Optic Mounts & Accessories
- Slings & Accessories
- Tactical Lights / Lasers & Mounts
- Tools, Books, DVDs & Manuals
Rock River Arms 24 inch - Varmint A4 - 1/8 Twist - Upper
The Rock River Arms 24 inch - Varmint A4 Upper features a Rock River Arms 24 inch stainless steel, air-gauged, cryogenically treated, bull barrel (barrel diameter of 1.050 under handguard, .920 diameter gas block journal) chambered in .223 Wylde, with a 1:8 twist, rifle-length gas system and a target crowned muzzle. Built on a Rock River Arms flat top receiver with an RRA TRO-STD handguard (14.5 inches long) and a low profile gas block.
Included: 1 bottom rail, 2 2" short rails
The .223 Wylde chamber was designed as a match chambering for semi-automatic rifles. It will accomodate both .223 Rem and 5.56mm NATO ammunition. It is relieved in the case body to aid in extraction and features a shorter throat for improved accuracy.
Excellent for 55-77 grain bullets.
Complete with Rock River Arms AR-15 bolt carrier assembly and forged charging handle.